Schi-Zam™ is Donnie's natural energy drink combining adaptogenic tonics with herbal tea. This beverage also includes coconut water, which is rich in electrolytes and hydrates the body more effectively than plain water. Combined together, these ingredients make a delicious beverage, supplying your body with essential nutrients that help to naturally replenish energy.
- 1 tbsp. Power Adapt
- 16 oz. Coconut water
- 16 oz. Herbal tea infusion (see below; you can order the organic herbal blend from Mederi Centre for Natural Healing
- Make tea blend (see below) and let cool.
- Combine all ingredients in glass quart jar or pitcher.
- Serve chilled.
- Store in refrigerator for up to 2 days.
Herbal Tea Blend (for Schi-Zam™ Energy Beverage):
- Schizandra berries
- Lemon grass
- Rooibos Chai blend (Eco teas)
- Red clover blossoms
- Hibiscus blossoms
- Rose blossoms
- Lycium berries
- Orange peel
- Ginger root
To make 16 oz. of a herbal tea blend:
- Bring 16 ounces of spring or filtered water to a boil.
- Place 4 tbsp. of herbal mixture into covered teapot or canning jar.
- Pour freshly boiled water over herbs. Steep, covered, for 6-8 minutes.
- Strain out herbs and allow tea to cool to room temperature.